多麼快活
And Phoebus fird my vocal rage;
多麼快活我漫遊四方
再舖開我的金色翅膀
He shew九-九-藏-书-网d me lilies for my hair,
用黃金的囚籠把我拘禁
園中長滿他金色的歡樂
He loves to sit and hear me sing,
他愛坐著聽我歌唱
He caught me in his silken net,
直到我見到那愛的帝王
然後笑著和我嬉戲
Till the prince of love beheld,
And blushing roses for my brow;
用赧顏的玫瑰裝飾我的額
And shut me in his golde99lib•netn cage.
菲伯斯燃起我歌唱的激情
With sweet May dews my wings were wet,
How sweet I roamd from field to field,
五月的蜜露濕了我翅膀
Where all his golden pleas
99lib•net
ures grow.And tasted all the summers pride,
在和煦的陽光中輕輕飄翔
他用百合裝飾我頭髮
And mocks my loss of liberty.
嘲笑我的自由的失去
Who in the sunny beams did glidewww•99lib.net!
他引我穿過他美麗的花園
將夏日的精華盡行品嚐
Then stretches out my golden wing,
He led me through his gardens fair,
他把我捉進柔絲的羅網
Then, laughing, sports and plays with me;